Friday 23 August 2013

Another patch first

Just about to pack up and head back home this evening under gloomy skies I had found little other than insects to interest me when a stiff winged bird wheeled in front of me and headed north. I knew that shape and whacked off a couple of shots. Blow me a Fulmar. The pc list has stagnated over the summer and I couldn't find the Spotted Flycatcher PS told me about but this was some recompense and number 104 year, 158 self and 197 all time for Prestwick Carr.
You'd never credit it but as BB had suggested the other day when I was chatting to him, having never seen a Speckled Wood on patch before this week I found another at Banks pond this lunchtime. Buses eh! Also watched this spider but wasn't sure whether it was trapped or building a cocoon.
Here's one it possibly made earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment