Thursday 3 May 2012

My boots are well and truly full

There I was watching a big bird being mobbed by Crows when there was a commotion of Gull and Heron calls to my right and a unmistakable profile hoved into view.
I watched as it flew high in front of me ignoring all the hangers on when it suddenly turned toward me and looked like it was going to land back on the flooded fields.
It did a circuit but as two Herons approached it turned again and flew sedately away off North.
As you can see from the colours of the images I was battling with exposure looking up into a sky that for once had some patches of blue and upon return home was dissappointed with the photographic results but cock a hoop with the experience.

4 comments:

  1. Can you pick some lottery numbers for me Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. The numbers associated with this event are 2,3,5,6,9,17
    but I think I've used up all my allowance of good fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great going Peter, now if only I can find some time (instead of working) to go and find a Crane of my own.

    John

    ReplyDelete